Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My Husband Doesn't Drink From the Toliet Bowl...

I was browsing online at some sites about getting more organized in your house, etc...many of them with the Proverbs 31 woman theme. After 15 minutes, I was starting to feel inadequate and just sat back. Then, something one of the women said struck me as slightly ridiculous. She said that she didn't have time for hobbies, reading, or watching tv, but that her house was always neat, clean, and organized. I thought about that and thought...what a BORING person!! What would she and her husband have to talk about!?! Your husband would rather have your time and attention ladies!!! I am not saying not to clean your house (you know me better then that),but remember...your husband doesn't drink from the toliet bowl...

3 comments:

Kristen York said...

But sometimes my child does... or at least she use to. It's been a few months and she only did it when there was something in the toilet (like poo or toilet paper.) AHHHH the memories.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Teclado e Mouse, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mouse-e-teclado.blogspot.com. A hug.

Sally said...

I was going to say the same thing as Kristen - your husband might not but my kid does it on a daily basis...and I'm pretty sure he prefers it to the on-tap version...