Monday, November 26, 2007

Where do we keep the crowns, honey?

When you have only female children, life is a little different than when there is a mix. Our niece, Haylee (Julie's 9 year-old daughter) was over the other night and came wearing her tiara. Whenever she is over, she and Savannah have to wear the princess costumes. Savannah puts on the Sleeping Beauty costume and Haylee dons the bridesmaid dress (which surprisingly fits her considering it is from our wedding 4+ years ago...). Ben is helping Savannh put her dress on and talking to me over the monitor. Suddenly it gets quiet and then I hear drawers opening and closing. They he says, "Honey, where do we keep the crowns?"

My mom was downstairs with me and she and I both started laughing. It was funny because he asked it like you would say "honey, where's the toothpaste?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We keep our crowns, tiaras, etc. with the princess shoes. You can never have too many, you know? And, I've tagged you in a Christmas meme!