Friday, August 8, 2008

Okay! I get the Hint!

Okay, so I keep getting tagged and being told I need to update my blog. Most of you know I am married to a computer addict/hog, so I don't have a lot of chance to use it. I stole it to do this! I am seriously exhausted lately though. It doesn't seem possible to work outside the home and FEEL like a good wife and mother...notice I said FEEL.

The Rules: Answer the questions using only one word.
1. Where is your cell phone? clueless
2. Your significant other? backyard
3. Your hair? blonde
4. Your mother? busy
5. Your father? piano
6. Your favorite thing? hugs
7. Your dream last night? sleepless
8 Your favorite drink? coffee
9. Your dream/goal? midwife
10. The room you’re in? dining
11. Your hobby? couponing!
12. Your fear? kidnapping
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? cruise
14. What you’re not? perfect
15. Muffins? poppyseed
16. One of your wish list items? Wii
)17. Where you grew up? Utah
18. The last thing you did? work
19. What are you wearing? shorts
20. Favorite gadget? computer
21. Your pets? AngelKitty
22. Your computer? Ben's
23. Your mood? burnedout
24. Missing someone? Michigangirls (cheating I know!!)
25. Your car? garage
26. Something you’re not wearing? earrings
27. Favorite store? Maurices
28. Like someone? hubbie
29. Your favorite color? red
30. When is the last time you laughed? today!
31. Last time you cried? July

Ok, and I will tag Audrey, Lindsay, Stacey, and Stephanie!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Thanks for playing; I'm glad Ben let you use the computer for a minute. Missing you lots!

Amber said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Did I get tagged?? I have no idea... I guess I need to be a blogger. I found your address off shannon's site. I felt like we had such a nice chat the other day. Like you were only a few miles away again!!