Thursday, July 12, 2007

Publisher

So, today I feel like kicking myself. First off, it has been a CRAZY couple of days....I had 3 sick children. Let's just say that I changed 22 diapers in 8 hours... Praise God my 2 are now in bed, Ben is at worship practice, and I can finally get to my Bible studies and researching publicity ideas for MOPS. That is why I feel like kicking myself. You see, a couple of months ago, I came across my Publisher 2003 software which I never used. So, seeing as how it was a hot item on Amazon, I decided to sell it...which it now sells for like $200. Now, I need it to make awesome newsletters... I'll have to find something else!

I am feeling good in other ways though. Much thanks to Christy and Audrey who told me that I looked tiny today. They inspired me to continue on my crazy workout pace. I am thankful to have friends doing the miles with me! I am thinking our "stroller brigade" needs to do the Great Mom's Walk.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

You are looking tiny these days. Lots of walks and diaper changes help, eh? Thanks for all your great ideas and enthusiasm for MOPS. I'm so glad you decided to join the steering team!