Saturday, July 14, 2007

Will trade kidney....

As we all know, the housing market is tanked here in southeast Michigan. Ben has an upcoming job interview with ATK Thiokol in my hometown of Brigham City, Utah. Ahh...I feel homesick just thinking about it. The funny thing is, when I was a teenager, I couldn't wait to leave. It is amazing what 10 years and 2 kids will do to you!

Anyway, we were browsing through Craigslist, as I am known to do and found a post for someone looking for a type O kidney. I joked that maybe we should see if we could trade Ben's kidney in exchange for them buying our house.... We laughed for about 5 minutes, felt bad that we laughed at someone else's heartache (and you know that isn't like me!), and then Ben seriously says "how much do you think we could get for it?"

No comments: