Friday, July 20, 2007

What a week!

I am so relieved that it is Friday. This has been a long week. I have been sick and miserable all week...green is a color I like to wear not cough up (eww, but now what do you expect from a nurse!?). I had all 3 of the blondies the last 3 days and they wore me out. I took Savannah, Austin, and Caroline to the zoo yesterday, the 2 year olds in the double jogger and Carebear in the Bjorn. That was a great workout! I heard continual comments throughout the day about how brave I was. Ha, it isn't that bad!

Right now, I would just really enjoy a tumultuous affair with my pillow. I am tired! Ben has an in person interview with Thiokol (in Utah) on July 30th. They are footing the entire bill, so I think they really want him. I am just praying for God's will in the situation, because I feel overwhelmed about the prospect. Everybody who is reading this knows why! All right, I need some coffee...I must go!

No comments: